ABOUT ECONOMIC DESK JOURNALS
Economic Desk Journals is an institutional based platform for academics and professionals to share the latest developments in empirical research with practical applications and analysis of theoretical andmethodological developments in the field of Economics and allied Discipline. Economic Desk Journals is a peer-reviewed open access journal. The journals are devoted to the publication of academic and professional research involving original works of high quality research papers/articles/case studies by Academics, Institutions and business communities in all the areas of contemporary issues in global economics.
Economic Desk Journals have the following different Open Access Journals
- Journal of Contemporary Research in Economics and Development Studies (JCREDS)
- Economic and Social Science Review (ESR)
The economic desk journals is a collaborative endeavour of the Department of Economics in the Faculty of Social Sciences, Rivers State University. Publications aim at driving forward research in the field of Social and Management Sciences by providing high-quality peer-reviewed research papers for academics, researchers, and policy decision makers. The journal aims to create influence on the academic as well as corporate thinkers to provide opportunities for discussion and exchange of ideas across a wide spectrum of scholarly opinions to promote theoretical, empirical and comparative research on problems confronting society.
The journal has the following broad goals:
- Enhance communication among social and management scientists.
- Provide a voice for social and management science on societal issues.
- Promote the responsible use of social and management science in public policy.
- Strengthen and diversify social and management sciences application.
- Foster education in social and management sciences for everyone.
- Increase public engagement with social and management science.
- Advance international cooperation in social and management sciences.
The Economic desk journals is the flagship publication of the department of Economics, Faculty of Social Sciences, Rivers State University. The Journal seeks to:
- Efficiently and promptly publish rigorous, accessible, and entertaining materials that will help social and management scientists in their daily work, lifelong learning, and career advancement.
- Be at the forefront of international debate on all aspects of Social and Management Sciences.
- Be among the world’s most influential and widely read Social and Management Science journals.
Our Mission is to strengthen the research community by partnering with learned societies and supporting researchers to communicate, and enable access to scholarly insights that will help to solve some of the world’s challenges.